Post Tagged with: "Brenntag"

Brenntag to acquire Raj Petro Specialities

Brenntag has signed a joint venture agreement with Raj Petro Specialties to acquire it. Brenntage will acquire a 65 per cent stake in Raj Petro Specialities as the first step, beginning April 2018. The remaining 35 per cent stake will be acquired by Brenntag over the next five years. The acquisition of Raj Petro Specialities is expected to help Brenntag[Read More…]

by February 16, 2018 News